cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

FYI

To those who need or would like to know.  I am going to take a little break, or already have.  I am very tired and need to regroup. I hardly have energy to participate.  So much has gone on for the month of January.  I am a little beat up but not beat down. Please don't worry.  You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you all.  Hope to see you at EX8.

20 Replies
elvan

Please do take care of yourself, Jackie, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  

Love,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Maki

I don't know the situation . I'm fairly new but just want to thank you . I look forward to your return . Sending strength . 

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Breaks from here are good from time to time. We will keep the light on for you.....and I will keep you and your family in prayers. Get some rest for your mind and body . We all love you....come back soon, xoxo

0 Kudos
Sootie

We will all miss you. Take care and blessings on you and your family.

0 Kudos
DavesTime

Prayers for you as you take a brief "sabbatical" from EX.  God bless you, Jackie!

0 Kudos
Giulia

I kind of suspected as much.  On your team.

0 Kudos

Continued prayers for you and for your family! Take care of you - we will miss you but keep the light bright waiting for you! God Bless!

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

You will be missed Jackie but taking care of yourself is most important right now.

God be with you.

Terry 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Take care

0 Kudos
Christine13

We will miss you Jackie, but we will be waiting your return.  Many prayers for you and your sister.

0 Kudos