cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ellen Just Called/Texted (Updated)

Her husband had a major heart attack. Being airlifted to a hospital.

She's very concerned he may not make it. Please pray.

Update.

She texted again after I shutdown my PC. (I don't have a smartphone, don't want to be tied to it.)

Mike was stable. They ballooned an artery to open it up. Quad BiPass Thursday.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
30 Replies
HealthyOrange

Sending prayers for Ellen and her husband.  May God keep them safe and wrapped in his love.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Prayers going up. 

0 Kudos
Sandi4

Prayers up.

0 Kudos
Deb-EX

OH NO!!!! Prayers, prayers and more prayers being sent to Ellen and her husband!

0 Kudos
indingrl

To Ellen and family by faith in MY Lord Jesus I pray and ask Dear Daddy God for healing in MY Lord Jesus name and healing blood which cleanses us from all unrighteousness by faith for Ellen husband physical condition amen Thank you Dear Daddy God for always hearing and answering MY prayers by faith in MY Lord Jesus and by MY Holy Comforter leading ME teaching ME to pray for Ellen and husband and family and please bless Dale for his love and message to all of us here to remain not one puff over ourselves and the suddenly of life happenings that WE unite staying quit together and praying together in MY Lord Jesus name Please take what helps abd LET GO of the rest to be helpful is MY only aim.

MichelleDiane

Many prayers are with her this morning.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Oh my gosh! I'm sending prayers up for Ellen's husband for strength and healing and for Ellen for strength for her and peace of mind for her during this stress and anxiety, please let them both feel God's loving arms around them! 

0 Kudos
susan_m

Thank you for keeping us updated. 

Mandolinrain

thank for keeping us updated Dale. My prayers continue for them both.

0 Kudos
Tabbiekat

Thank you so much for the update Dale

0 Kudos