cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

meWisconsin

Don't hate me for this

Yippee six more weeks of winter. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so 6 more weeks of winter. I know many of you don't like winter but I must admit I do. So I will hope that all the snow stays here in Wisconsin so no one is bothered by it. Have a wonderful smoke free Thursday.

Terry 872 DOF

25 Replies
freeneasy

Good, you can have the snow... You can have that old groundhog too.. (:

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Terry, I hope you are enjoying your snow, today!   ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
bonnie.s

Boo   but as long as you are willing to keep it!  lol

0 Kudos
bacardigirl

I never understood this whole 'six more weeks of winter' vs 'an early spring' 

Technically, winter ends in apprx 7 weeks so either way, it's an early spring, correct?

0 Kudos
Michwoman

Well you should like snow if you live in Wisconsin!  I live in Michigan and I like our four seasons! When the summer dragged on and on last year, I was wishing for Winter!  Spring will be here soon enough!

0 Kudos
Lauralives

I'm from Wisconsin but have lived in Colorado for 36 years and there is always 6 more weeks of both winter and spring this time of year.  I love the snow and my old pal Luka and I still get out.  He loves to lie in the snow and eat it.  We don't have much time left together, so I hope it snows a ton as he enjoys it so very much.  It is so beautiful too.  As though it touches our Mother Earth with a crystalline blessing that washes away all our sins and renews us to begin again.