cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

meWisconsin

Don't hate me for this

Yippee six more weeks of winter. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so 6 more weeks of winter. I know many of you don't like winter but I must admit I do. So I will hope that all the snow stays here in Wisconsin so no one is bothered by it. Have a wonderful smoke free Thursday.

Terry 872 DOF

25 Replies
meWisconsin

1985 it snowed 8 inches on May 10th.

SimplySheri

That's my idea of heaven  

0 Kudos
elvan

I loved Winter when I was a kid and I didn't have to drive in the snow.  Now, I still love the stillness and the light from the snow but driving terrifies me.  Not that we have had much snow this year.  I think we had one little 3" accumulation that would melt and refreeze and kept the schools closed for a full week.  Astounding for someone who grew up in the Finger Lakes region of New York state.

0 Kudos

Six more weeks of winter as opposed to 1 1/2 months till spring. I can live with that.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

0 Kudos
joedice711

a big thank you to Wisconsin.         not to many of us out there that loves winter..  this winter in se ma. has been to hot..

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I do love snow. I always used to tease my friend about the "snow dance". Now, as a result of snow, my job is more laboring. That part I don't like.

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

hahaha, we love the snow here in Ohio , skiing season yea! My hubby friend in Florida called a little bit ago and said,

" Hey, the palms trees saw their shadow today, so 52 more weeks of summer for us"lol

0 Kudos
ShawnP

You're more in southern oh right? I am in northern by lake erie.

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

yes,  close to Snow Trails Ski Resort:)

Sootie

As I always say----here is how it works....

If the groundhog sees his shadow, we have 6 more weeks of Winter.

If the groundhog does not see his shadow, we have an early Spring.....it will arrive in 6 weeks.

It's all in your perception......as are MOST things.

Stay positive

Stay Strong