cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

Do you know about lifelines?

A lifeline is when someone gives you a phone number or email address or another place online to reach them if you are having an emergency and want to smoke.  Trust me I have used my lifelines when I was about to lose my mind and it does help. Just talking to someone about what is bothering you can get you through a bad moment so please get some lifelines to help you. We all care about you and want you to succeed.

Here is a place online to do fun puzzles to distract yourself if you are having a bad day and it’s free.

https://www.jigidi.com/

If anyone wants to add somewhere online to pass the time feel free to add it here for everyone.

I hope you all have a nice night.

16 Replies
gardenancy8

I tell ya, all of  you Elders are in my nightly and morning prayers!  Don't know what I would do without you all!  You're all very very appreciated! 

Giulia

What a lovely thing to say gardenancy8‌  Thank you.  

Legend

Giulia That’s great I love that suggestion to send a personal message to someone here and to look on the elders list for an active elder here to talk with. Thanks for posting the Elders list here for everyone to use. You always give great suggestions I’m glad we have you here with us.  

Giulia

I'm glad of you too Christine! 

Legend

Giulia Thank you that makes me feel good.

Gai.C

Anyone who need"s Support PM me as well.

Legend

Gai.C   The more lifelines people have the better. That is what saved me having some lifelines the people here pulled me back up when I was down. It’s good to have you here at the Ex site.