cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

Do You Have Pet

Dog or Cat makes no difference share a picture and a name Maybe a quick story or long. Picture this a large old bearded man walking a little 10 pound white fluffy dog with a pink bow in her hair in your neighborhood Yes mothers called their children in and locked their doors. Pets are a great way to stay relaxed and a little exercise GoGo.jpg

GOGO

195 Replies
Strudel

What a beautiful dog you have Cousin-Itt‌ ! I have 2 cats - both rescue cats. Holly and Monet - they brighten my life for sure! 

528AAC20-9D96-4318-A6A2-789E5F81B927.jpeg924A9825-9DD5-4744-98DD-19D0EC48D2A9.jpeg

KellanC74

Toes was a stray cat that my kids found while at daycare   I brought her home to give to my girls and toes has attached to me....when she doesn’t have a lot to do. She brings socks down and the trail leds to my bedroom... will post a picture (can’t on my phone) 

Cousin-Itt

She looks like she has it made sitting there and I'm sure she does  How did you come up with Toes 

KellanC74

My girls named her   She has lots of toes. This picture is when we first adopted her at H&R Block office lol   

Mandolinrain

How sweet. We have a Doberman. We lost our Mastiff last April and still grieving over him. They are so special to us.

We had many horses over the years also

KellanC74

So sorry about your mastiff

Mandolinrain

Thank you.

KellanC74

I miss having dogs but not at home a lot so it’s easier with a cat 

Cousin-Itt

So sorry about your mastiff   When Joyce and got together we both had dogs they died within 6 months of each other      It took us a long time to decide to get another dog