cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

Do You Have Pet

Dog or Cat makes no difference share a picture and a name Maybe a quick story or long. Picture this a large old bearded man walking a little 10 pound white fluffy dog with a pink bow in her hair in your neighborhood Yes mothers called their children in and locked their doors. Pets are a great way to stay relaxed and a little exercise GoGo.jpg

GOGO

195 Replies
KellanC74

Fully grown 120-170   Think she was the runt of the litter

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I could tell mostly from the size of those PAWS!  I hope she doesn't have a stubborn streak!  I had a 90 pound Irish Setter who had one!  He would put his ears back, get " the look"  and you just KNEW he was NOT going to do what it was you wanted him to do.  He was a sweetheart - except when he really didn't want to do something!!!!

KellanC74

Oh yeah very stubborn. Ha ha 

YoungAtHeart

I am SO sorry!

0 Kudos
KellanC74

I have two teens. So the puppy fits in perfectly 

YoungAtHeart

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

YIKES! She will become a big gal but so full of love  KellanC74

0 Kudos
KellanC74

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

They are both so adorable, KellanC74‌. Thanks for the pix!! 

Ziggyy

Dog and cat they lots if excitement for me and my husband. I love Winnie the Poo so all our animals are named after the characters. So I had a dog named piglet and cat named Tigger my other dog is Eeyore. Best animals in the whole world they make me happy everyday play with them outside and inside on rainy days.