cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

Do You Have Pet

Dog or Cat makes no difference share a picture and a name Maybe a quick story or long. Picture this a large old bearded man walking a little 10 pound white fluffy dog with a pink bow in her hair in your neighborhood Yes mothers called their children in and locked their doors. Pets are a great way to stay relaxed and a little exercise GoGo.jpg

GOGO

195 Replies
BobKatt22

I grew up with 4 inside dogs, one of the fondest memories of my childhood

Cousin-Itt

I had a outside dog growing up she was a border collie.     Mickey would follow all the kids everywhere 

Now I have a inside little lap dog GoGo 

Both dogs have made a difference in my life  

dagmgd

dogs.jpg

Thanks to all for sharing photos of your babies!  This is Poppy (left) and Aida.

Cousin-Itt

They are cute. What a great picture  Thank you for sharing

MartyO

pastedImage_1.jpg

MartyO

My girl~June

Cousin-Itt

June's a pretty looking dog  GoGo has that look when we play ball.  GoGo will bring the ball back but she will tease with it.  She will drop the ball in front of me and as soon as I reach for it she grabs it.  She repeats this a couple times before she lets me grab it and throw it again. Then we repeat the same process

Tsaddik1

Great story! I could see GoGo doing that.

Gary

Tsaddik1

Great dog, love that tail!!!

Gary

0 Kudos
Maki

Tried to post pic of my grandogs but it won't let me so until I can I'll just let you guess lol . 

No , one is a  cross of something lol mostly German Shepherd , one ear up , one ear down . Colouring that of a Shepherd . He was a rescue dog . Smart  as a whip . 

Other is a cross Shorkie and Shitzu . She has her struggles with allergies .     A great lap dog , not a barker , doesn't play ball , doesn't chew bones lol but will sit / stay on command if there is food in hand lol , They are survivors . 

Both are best cousin buds. 

Third , past away a year ago , a miniature American Eskimo , fourth past away from cancer , a golden retriever and we can't forget our first pet ever a calico . I grew up with Labradors as a kid and a yard full of cats . Gone now,  but not forgotten . Pet lover here , be it dogs ! cats , horses , fish , wabbits , birds. Would start a pet farm again in a minute.