cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

Do You Have Pet

Dog or Cat makes no difference share a picture and a name Maybe a quick story or long. Picture this a large old bearded man walking a little 10 pound white fluffy dog with a pink bow in her hair in your neighborhood Yes mothers called their children in and locked their doors. Pets are a great way to stay relaxed and a little exercise GoGo.jpg

GOGO

195 Replies
Tsaddik1

Great name! Although I'm allergic to felines, I really like them. And that's a cutie for sure!

My family's dog is Sir Charles Barkley Singleton. He is a 12 year old Cocker Spaniel.  I'm a puppy kitten dog cat person. I love them all, so precious.

Cousin-Itt

I have to agree they are precious  We would have another dog if we had room What a great name Sir Charles Barkley  

Thovis

IMG_3640.jpg

Cousin-Itt

They look as if they are inseparable  They brother and sister

Thovis

yes they are.  Sofie and Felix.  

Tsaddik1

Really like your dogs. Bet they are a handful!!!

0 Kudos
Chackowandigo

christmas014.JPGchristmas016.JPG  I mean not cuddly or fluffy but totally awesome.  The beta was being mean to the angel fish and I had to separate them.  I also have an albino sucker fish but it is hiding somewhere

Cousin-Itt

They may not be cuddly or fluffy but they are awesome looking fish and I'm sure very relaxing to watch 

Giulia

Fish are cool and very soothing to watch!