0 Kudos
407 Replies
doris_mccoy

Hello
Comments & Myspace layouts

have a great smoke free day
0 Kudos
kelly57

I hope all are doing well i am not i tried to quit 4 times I was up north were cig. are 6-7 dollars a pack and thought that would help. I am trying to deal with stress and to quit. My heart is in it and it's not. does anyone have any suggestions for me I need help. I want to quit! I have smoked for at least 30yrs toooo long. Kelly
0 Kudos
bayareabilly

six weeks today. woo hoo. After a rough december. I stayed strong. The rest is downhill. YEAH!!!
0 Kudos
elledub22

My quit date was Dec. 15th and I am proud to say I have not had one cigarette since! It was hard at first, but I really wanted this. Every time I had a craving I knew in my mind that I would never allow myself to smoke even one cigarette, because I would be so ashamed of myself and all my hard work. So to everyone else, good luck! It's been over a month for me, and it seems to get easier everyday. Don't give up hope! You can make it!
0 Kudos
marsha

HI everyone, this week will be one month for me without one puff. I have to say I don't think I could have done this without the support from this website.
  It's crazy I've struggles for so long and tried so many times, and knowing there are people struggleing the same way as me and having a place to express my feelings helped soo much . Good luck to all newby's and all I can say is be strong and focused on your getting well.
0 Kudos
angela23

My quit date was Dec. 30 and I too have to agree that without this site, I might not have had the success I have had up to today of being SMOKE FREE. After 37 years of smoking, I am done. I can write that on new forms I fill out at the doctor's office, etc., "Smoker?" "NO!" That was the best feeling, being able to mark the NO box on those forms, I swear. I could not have done it without the information provided here as well as the support of other people trying to accomplish the same thing. Thank you and let's all keep up the great work.
0 Kudos
marsha

Hi everyone,, I've got to say I relapsed after 4 months . Started with 1 and ended within 2 weeks to smoking like I'd never stopped. I've now quit again
  and am so upset with myself that I let myself and my family down.
  I know I can do now though and that's the thing thats getting me through
  this again.
  Thanks for the support !!!
0 Kudos
webslave

Looking ahead,,,will probably be getting my Chantix about December if all goes well. Every time I save up some $$ to order something seems to up, some emergency.
0 Kudos
howdy

Hello, I've set my quit date for the 15th of December.

0 Kudos
here4help

Today is my first day, no meds, patches, gum etc...just willpower. I was given a scrip for Zyban and filled the scrip but decided I would give it a shot without it first...I always have it as a back up. It shouldn't be hard to convince myself that I am waaaaaay stronger than a lit cigarette and all the negative things it brings along once setting a flame to it. I smoked my last cigarette last night and before I went to bed I filled the empty cigarette pack with cut-up straws, washed all the ash trays and stacked them under the kitchen sink. I live by myself so I'm pretty much on my own with this...not sure if that's good or bad or both but I really want to NOT continue to threaten my health and NOT continue contributing my hard earned $$ for something that is so bad for me. I wish US all the very strongest willpower we can conjure up to conquer this shared, nasty HABIT.

0 Kudos