Tags (1)
0 Kudos
407 Replies
jamesv

I want to be done by December 15th...
  Good luck to everyone...
0 Kudos
shannon3

My first day here and I chose December 16th which happens to be my 60th birthday. With luck, help and determination I will be smoke-free for the first Christmas since I was 12 years old!!
0 Kudos
jeremy-bee

I am reading and taking in all the info I can so when my sons birthday of 6 years comes on Dec 14 I can say I will be there for you when you go to college, when you get married and when you have children. So to anyone who is trying to quit I might not know you but I know what you are going though so if you help me I will try and help you. Thanks and Good luck
0 Kudos
angeleyes

I am going back on the wagon again on Dec 2 I hope that this will be the last time I go through hell week ! I hate smoking but haveing a hard time staying away from it
0 Kudos
liz7

I haven't picked my quit date yet. I've recognized my triggers but I'm still tracking how much I smoke. I've quit before but the stress trigger brought me back. I'm tired of smelling like smoke and coughing all the time. I'm thinking the 15th for my quit date. Good luck to all!
0 Kudos
lisa17

Hello everyone! I have chose the quit date of December 13...The day I head off to Jamaica. It will be nice to enjoy the sun smoke free. i think the vacation will help take the stress of my daily routines and triggers. I cant wait to smell like coconut shampoo all day long!!! I have my fingers crossed, and wish everyone courage on their journies too!
0 Kudos
jeremy2

December 1 for me! For keeps this time...
0 Kudos
brenda25

WOW, even just setting a date sort of scares me...but it needs to be done so how about December 1st? Then I'll be adjusted to being an ex before Christmas and can celebrate with my family for real. I won't even have to sneak outside, away from my family of non-smokers, to have a cigarette alone in the cold.
0 Kudos
becca7

Hi I am joining the group because I have decided that Dec. 15 is going to be my quit date. This is my first attempt so here goes...
0 Kudos
sumthin2say

Deccember 1st is the day I quit! The TV commercial I saw talked about free nicotine patches... anyone know anything about that?
0 Kudos