Give and get support around quitting

michael26

December Quitters

Hi! My quit date is Dec 1st. So any advice is welcome
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
407 Replies
Phooka

I decided Dec. 2nd is my quit date. I have been smoking since I was 11 and really need to put them down, and get the health that I never gave my body a chance to have.
0 Kudos
monica2

I have decided today that my quit date is Dec. 31st. I have been smoking for 15 years and have no clue what it's like to not smoke! Any suggestions or insight is quite welcome.
0 Kudos
webslave

I have the Alan Carr "Easy Way to Quit Smoking" and his daily reader. Email for the links.
  All the best to the up coming quitter's.
0 Kudos
katie21

I am hoping to be completely smoke free by December 1. It is going to be a rough ride but worth it in the end.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi Katie, I already quit. It has been 15 days. Good liuck to you. Post often after you quit. Going on the site really helps. Cindy
0 Kudos
lauren11

I haven't picked a quite date, but Dec. 1 sounds perfect. I think I will really understand my triggers then and have put a lot of time between them and smoking. I had a carton, and I threw all away but one last pack. I'll keep in touch here. Really grateful t have this program and community.
0 Kudos
steve-b_

my quit date is also on december 1st, i can't wait to make it through a winter without bronchitis, and without having to go outside and freeze all day.
0 Kudos
katie-lambert

im gonna try and quit by christmas
0 Kudos
Jem

I picked December 1st as my quit date.
0 Kudos