cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cathy6

Dear Nancy

Welcome to the club. You shall find the strength to do it Especially if you moved in with your son. You should have leisure time take it and go Join girls clubs,bingo, and any other leisure to your fancy. Think about yourself for a change and just BUTT OUT OK.

Cathy
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
vint1958

Thanks Cathy! I REALLY appreciate the help I'm finding here... it means sooo much!
0 Kudos
louise2

Hey Nancy, WELCOME! This is an awesome community and you will find strength, friendship, loyalty and support like nowhere else. You are on the right track, and I think moving in with your son and family will be helpful. Good Luck and stay in touch. Louise
0 Kudos
vint1958

Thanks, Louise! I appreciate the support. It helps to know there are others here in the same struggle. My kids want me to quit but (thankfully!??!) have no idea how hard it is.
0 Kudos
louise2

You are welcome. Your kids will see how difficult it is to quit and hopefully never even consider smoking! My kids have witnessed first hand how tough this addiction, has been for me but, support me every time. It helps alot. Hang in. Louise
0 Kudos