cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jen_819

Day 4 - Geez!!!!

Day 4 has been a pain in my butt!! I had it in my head that Days 1-3 would be the hard ones and when Day 4 rolled around it would be easier. Well I think, for me, Days 1-3 beat out Day 4 because I have had such a strong urge all day! I haven't been able to come here as much as usual because I've been busy here at work, which is good because I have been on the phone and can't leave my desk. It hasn't been a bad day, just busy. I haven't caved and still practice NOPE! But man, today can kiss off!!!!! Maybe it's because it's Friday and the weekend was usually full of a couple adult drinks, relaxing, and of course good old Marlboro. Well not anymore, I have a basement to organize hahaha!

pastedImage_1.jpg

13 Replies
Jen_819

Good morning! I am still smoke free!! I kept myself busy, even though I was angry all weekend haha. I enjoyed my kids and ignored anyone that upset me  I wasn't letting him take MY QUIT! I cleaned up the basement, went fishing, walked the dogs a few times haha, walked by myself, and canned some salsa. Thanks for checking in on me

Barbscloud

Congrats on a successful smoke free weekend.

Barb

Jen_819

Hi Barb, it was a challenge, but I beat it!

elvan

Good job!