cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ksteen

Day 3 almost down: The Slackers Guide to quitting

On day 3, doing the gum when I can't stand it anymore....What I've noticed so far.

1. I'm a slacker.

2. Being a smoker takes sooooo much effort! (going outside to smoke, running to the store to buy them, finding a lighter, avoiding non-smokers so I don't offend, taking the time before/after errands to smoke, etc)

3. Life is just easier and more slacker friendly as a non-smoker...

4. Kickboxing class just got a WHOLE LOT FUNNER!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Awesome! Congrats on 3 days smoke free! We all hang out in the blogs - so go there to introduce yourself and you'll get lots of responses and support. I don't know why the people who built this site did it this way. Thankfully there are a number of us who check the main page frequestnly to guide newcomers to the blogs. See at top of page for the link. Just click on the word.

To reply to me or anyone else for that matter just click on the "reply to xxx's comment or message" in red found underneath the comment or message. Another way is to click on the person's avatar - it will also talke you to their page.

If you haven't filled in any info on your page please consider filling in at least your smoking history say in the "about me" section of your page. Make sure to click on "edit profile" in order to do that!

I'm not trying to insult you in anyway with all this advice. It's just that many find this site hard to navigate when they first join.

Hope to see you in the blogs soon! Keep up the good quit!

0 Kudos
marysela

Come join us , so glad you are not smoking !!! hang with us, this Website it's amazing

Stay strong, it get's so much easier

Hugs,

Marysela

0 Kudos
charlie64

I stopped for 6 years and know I should never have started again but things happen sometimes.  I am really having trouble making it thru day 3 now and really hope I can make it one day at a time....charlie

0 Kudos