cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Never_again

Day 26...holy crap! 😊

So I am on day 26   ...is going fast! I just painted some doors that need to be fixed...(only to show the hubby it can take way less than a year Lol!) I am leaving soon to take my daughter on a train ride. We did Salem last week. We do a bunch over summer break. I am taking every  minute that I can, as she is already going into tenth grade. Next summer I am planning family vacations to visit everyone. They live all over  . The big vacation she will pick is grade 11( Hope she says London   )...then off she goes the next year. I am still unsure and a big crybaby at times. I am just trying to hang on. Hope you all have a great smoke free day! 

7 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats on your 26 days   Sounds like your having  great summer and a lovely relationship with your daughter.

Mandolinrain

Your doing super and I love hearing your planning things and especially things with your daughter, how cool is that? You keep it up girl! images-9.jpg

images.jpeg

YoungAtHeart

...and your attention can be 100% on your daughter and the sights.  No worrying about your next fix - leaving her be while you get it!  How cool is THAT??!!!

26 days is HUGE!!!  Congrats!

Nancy

beazel

Holy Happiness! Sounds like a great summer!

You are rockin' this quit - Be Proud on a great job!

KTQ

elvan

You are doing a BEAUTIFUL job..stick with it...it really DOES get easier, how amazing that you have planned these beautiful getaways with your daughter...making memories!

Ellen

Strudel

Congrats on your great quit! I bet you are truly enjoying the time with your daughter - being smoke free! Take care! 

johnnyRingo5

Congratulations on 26 days smoke free.  You are doing great!