cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Andstillirise

Day 12

Day 12. Now that I’m feeling more comfortable about not gaining weight , reality has set it . I was so focused on gaining weight that as soon as I got on scale and saw I hadn’t gained any weight instead of being happy , I felt blah . 

Im thinking it may be due to I was so focused on that , I didn’t have much time for cravings or missing cigarettes . 

Now i do . While I didn’t typically smoke inside , I did enjoy smoking in the bathtub that is surrounded by two floor to ceilings windows that open and the trees outside block the view inside bathroom . I used to love smoking in the tub . 

Haven’t taken a bath since I quit . Trying to avoid anything that reminds me of smoking . 

My house has never been so clean , my poor dog has been brushed so much he’s getting thin areas on his body . I’ve been meal prepping , exercising , reading , doing yard work , organizing closets , and really trying to stay purposely busy and mindful . 

Fsijure is not an option . It’s past midnight in TX and can’t sleep so I thought I’d write on here . 

Thanks to anyone reading 

Tags (1)
14 Replies
pmt

12 Days …. AWESOME.  You are doing fantastic.  I'm following in your footsteps 🙂

pmt

Andstillirise

Thanks for all the support everyone !!

For me , I’ve found having a positive attitude really helps ! It’s like , I’m gonna do it so I might as well

do it with a smile if I can . 

Exercise really does hekp the cravings and irritability. 

JACKIE1-25-15

EXactly

0 Kudos
jconfusion

Congrats on day. 12 it gets easier  as time goes  by!  You dont know strong you are until you've tried! 

0 Kudos
pmt

Thank You   

0 Kudos