cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lacey11

Day 1

I am having the hardest tim eof my life...I chose today to quit smoking, do not know why jus thought it would be a good day. I started taking Champix 7 days ago and today is my quit day. I stopped taking champix 2 days ago due to me being severly depressed on it. I am back to normal know but geez this is hard. I have the nicorette spray and the inhaler. The spray is gross but the inhaler seems to be helping. I just want that taste of the dang ciggarette. I just keep telling myself you can do this. I have smoked for 20 years, a pack a day. I never go without, smoke when i first get up, after every meal, before i go to bed ect...I smoke all the time. Nothing stops me. Which makes this even harder. I dont know what to do and i hope i can do this

0 Kudos
3 Replies
lacey11

Ive also noticed in my previous post that I cannot type:) not having a cigarette is making me very anxious. Sorry about the incorrect spelling in the last post

0 Kudos

lacey please go into the Blogs section of this website because that's where everyone hangs out. There are many people there who have a lot of time smoke free and we all want to help you. spelling and typos don't count, we ignore them. 🙂

0 Kudos
royalshaft

I can relate to lacey.  I have smoked for 35 years.  Not smoking really scares me.  It is time to quit but just cant seem to get motivated.  I get bored easy so I smoke to past the time.  Going to need help with this but dont know where to turn

0 Kudos