cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Day # 1

Well my name is Kim and I am 36 years old and TODAY December 6th, is my first offical QUIT date!  I haven't had a smoke since lastnight before bed and I am a pack and a half daily smoker.  It was a rough morning when I had my first temptation after 3am when I woke up to use the restroom.  I fought the urge and went right back to bed!  I had a difficult time and already had a crying spell but felt better 10 minutes after putting on my first patch.  I have smoked for over 20 years now and TODAY is the day to QUIT 4 GOOD!

I will take all of the motiviational support I can get so bring it on people :-}  have an awesome day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ella9

how you doin red? today is my first day- had my last one before bed last night and put the patch on at 7am. you can do it!!!! go over your resons for quitting- i've tried to quit 100 times. This time i'm picturing how angry i would be to die because i smoked and how my kids would feel without a mom. my mom is a non-smokin saint without her i would be lost. can't do that to my girl who will need me when she is a mom. time to get serious!!! you will be even more beautiful, have more mney, and feel active without those smokes. and going to te store is a pain. ifeel like an ass everytime i ask for a ack too! you CAN DO this ROCK IT OUT!

0 Kudos
none52

Frank

My quit date was Dec 9 , 2010 & it is hard, Each and every day when I get up I commit my self to non smoking. Got to make it thru/

0 Kudos
jthebthe2nd

Be Strong and very courageous. Don't be discouraged--- NO MATTER WHAT!!

0 Kudos