cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DonnaMarie

Curious about EX

Mark‌, I was wondering, about how many active member of EX do we have?

This is the best place I've found for realistic help and support when quitting smoking and curious the numbers of people the site reaches.

Donna

Day 122

5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Donna-

We have over ~800K accounts registered on the site.   

On the community we get 14-26K users a month on average, ~1K of those being regular users. There are about ~82K community accounts, ~7K accounts are in active status(logged in last 18 months) right now. People are always lurking and viewing the site as a guest. For our registered users, we average 150-200 people who create new posts(in addition to viewing and participating) in a 30 day span(meaning they're logging in at least every 30 days and doing something). 300-350 people participate on content that others post(who log in every 30 days at least) and 600-725 are on but don't do anything but read(logging in at least 1 time every 30 days).

Your impact is potentially really really great! Certainly we want as many people to register and participate, but even if they don't your contributions will undoubtedly help people.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
DonnaMarie

How wonderful. I know I've met some amazing people here and although I can't remember exactly how I ended up here, I'm glad I did.

I appreciate the breakdown

Donna

Day 122

mrios5776

Thank you! That is some interesting info. Thanks Donna for bringing it up.

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

I'm also an online moderator, but not of a robust community like this. It's always fun to know how many people are out there. I love that there are lurkers; they're learning when they read. Not everyone is interested in posting. I happen to like to gab, so I'm going to post, you know?

AnnetteMM

WOW! I had no idea there were that many members! Thanks for asking the question DonnaMarie

0 Kudos