cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WhispersQSMB

Connecticut launches probe into Juul Labs

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/connecticut-launches-investigation-juul-labs-n1037311?cid... 

The state wants to determine if Juul is illegally marketing its products as smoking-cessation devices and whether it has properly limited its marketing to adults.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
lqsi12

Thanks for adding this, Big tobacco was not placed under scrutiny until the individual states became involved, similar to whats happening with the opioid crisis.  Our governments no matter what level needs to assist in protecting us from many things in the world that in fact are destroying many lives and families.  Really hope and pray that any new addiction can be throughly checked before it is released to the general public. I posted this article: U.S. lawmakers,  in questions, I had asked about how serious we are in quitting the addiction of nicotine, no matter what form of intake.  But I believe that it is more appropriately  posted here to coincide with this Discussion.

intervention

Ah, lawyers and politicians! Since vaping has been proven to be a tool for smoking cessation they are being investigated for the crime of telling the truth. Fortunately, science does not have this limitation.

0 Kudos