cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anna20

Community Help

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my new friends here at Ex! I hope that everyone who wants to be smoke free in 2009 will succeed.

Anna
0 Kudos
183 Replies
joan18

Hello!  I am new to this site and have signed up to be an "ex".  I wanted to post in the "I'm new here" forum but could not find any way to add my post.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
dawn4

to post a blog - click on the "Blogs" tab at the top of your page or top of main page or under your icon on your page. This will bring you to the blogs page. top right is a link entitled "Add a blog post". click on it and you will have your text window. Welcome to the ex community, Jay!

0 Kudos
Carenda

My playlist and clock are both gone from my site.  Others can see my clock and hear my music but I can't.  I contacted ex adm and they are saying it is not a problem on their end because they can see both.  Does any one have a solution to this problem.  Also, I can't hear others music.

0 Kudos
Carenda

I now have music and can see my clock.  JoAnne solved the problem,  My adobe player needed to be upgraded.

0 Kudos
louise66

Hi all, i am a new ex and need support.  My quit date is march 13th my son's birthday.  do you think this is good?

0 Kudos
MoeUnfiltered

Hi,can you please tell me how to add pictures to my blog on here.

also is there a tutorial or something on how to upload a cartoon to a post.

Thanks Moe

0 Kudos
ang8

Hello all!  How do I go about uploading my profile picture?  Please advise...

0 Kudos
ready-to-quit

Help !!!!   I want to list  my friends names, but not sure how to do it. Can you Help Me !!!!!!!

0 Kudos
meredith13

can someone please help me? I have attempted to post two seperate blogs now and neither has shown up on my page or in the thread where it shows "Recent Blogs" or "New Blogs"...I have tried moving the "Blog Widget" to another part of my page (it is currently on the bottom in the middle) and still there is nothing there. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to help this issue or why it's occuring? thanks!  🙂

0 Kudos
Giulia

I clicked on Blogs at the top (above my page name).  That took me to All Site Blogs.  I then clicked on Add a Blog Post, put in a title, then the body of the post, then under Conversation I allowed comments and then hit publish.  I don't see a "recent blogs" or "new blogs" at all.  My blog widget is on the left side (for whatever that's worth.) 

0 Kudos