cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tiffany5

Cigarette Ingredients 3D Interactive Model!

http://www.thetruth.com/facts/usefulcig/index.cfm

Follow this link to view an interactive model of each and every ingredient that goes into a cigarette. Some of you may know what they are. Some of you may not. But seeing an interactive model makes it all the more clearer.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
spunkie

Oh Tiffany this was terrible to watch you are so right to see it interactive makes it clearer ... I was smoke free before I watched the video now I know why... Thanks so much for sharing this information.....

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT
0 Kudos
debbie_

Yep, I have something like that on my page with the ingredients... but I didn't know about PEE????
YUUUCKK
I'm not going there! LOL
Thank goodness we no longer putting those ingredients in our system.
What were we thinking?? Actually when I started smoking back in the yearly 90s, I didn't know half the chemicals that were inside a cigarette until later in life. I'm glad they finally list the chemicals in them to maybe stop young people from lighting up like I did and so many other people.
0 Kudos
jennifer84

Wow
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Yes there are more chemicals in cigarettes than we actually know about. Than the Government want us to know about. It's shocking that these things are legal. It's illegal to huff a spray paint can... it's illegal to kill someone with rat poison....it's illegal to destroy something with dynamite yet all these things can be found inside of a cigarette and its legally purchasable in all gas stations and convenient stores all over the world.
0 Kudos
beth24

Yikes! That's scary! Have you seen the video on smoking's impact on the lungs? I found that on whyquit.com. Another eye opener.
0 Kudos
tiffany5

No I haven't but I'll be sure to check that out! Thanks Beth!
0 Kudos
jaynalynn

pee?!?!?!?!?!?
0 Kudos