Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Can someone be there for me

I'm quitting tomorrow

Tags (1)
27 Replies
Netty03

Hello!

tomorrow is my quit day as well. I am definitely here for you and hope you can be there for me as well. Wishing us both success on our new journey!!

YoungAtHeart

Netty03 I will recommend the readings and tools I mentioned above!

Glad you are here!

Nancy

Netty03

I just downloaded the book you recommended

YoungAtHeart

0 Kudos

I'm so happy for you, definitely we can be here for each other. I need to wash my last ashtray and throw out my cigarette rolling papers.

JACKIE1-25-15

And the roller if you have one.  Anything that will cause a trigger./. lol if your ashtray is crystal/diamonds and has sentimental value put it away out of sight otherwise file 13 it. Let's do this.  Homework read https://www.google.com/url?client=internal-uds-cse&cx=012441306202336858546:sn_kc0hqray&q=https://wh... 

I rolled with my hands. Thanks for the read it is really helpful. I made it through the day and night. I'm in the bed, took off the patch cause people have told me it gives you nightmares. I'm starting to cough more and my chest hurts a little bit. I was around someone who smoke and I was good it smelled so bad, thanks for your support 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good job.  I often drank tea to subside the cough.  Licorice root tea can be found in the oriental food store.  You can slip a little piece under your tongue, bite/chew or make a tea from it.  It is absolutely great if you do not have an allergy to licorice.  It was part of my tool kit. 

0 Kudos
elvan

We really ARE all here for you and we will do anything we can to support you in your quit.  I came to this site every morning and every evening when I quit and in between if I needed it or had time.  I have been quit for 5 1/2 years now, thanks to staying close to the site.  I am STILL staying close.  You CAN do this and you will not be alone.

Welcome to EX,

Ellen

Wishing you well tomorrow

0 Kudos