cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Daniela2016

Can I get drunk

If I mix 2mg Xanax, with 75mg Benedryl and 750ml Zinfandel Rose, can I get drunk?

I had yet another argument with hubby, and  I can hear him snoring through the wall, that's how much he cares.

Is it worth taking verbal abuse (even if they are followed by flowers, perfume, and a beautiful card, it is really worth after 34 years of marriage?

I don't know, I have 1/2 Full haha of Zinfandel (the half full), and I won't go to sleep before I finish it, no matter what.

but I believe one can get drunk on a bottle of wine, right???

Hugs, kisses, and proposals are welcome!

Back to my wine, ha!

But I won"t smoke: 1. I can't get in this state behind a whell (maybe a ride in the neighborhood wouldn't be so bad...here is an idea)

2. I have nowhere particularly to go other than a tobacco store

3. I don't feel the need to smoke, just to drink right now (I know Nancy, I could lose my mind. but I'll take a chance...)

4.  Mom went to sleep crying (because of our argument), I can't make her worry on top of being sad

PS  Is it normal after 34 years of marriage to keep taking verbal abuse, just because my mechanical engineer husband is unable to assembly a swiveling barstool???

Good nigh all and if Santa won't bring me anything, so be it, he can fly back to his home, no hurt feelings here...

49 Replies

We never know what the future will bring. There may come a time you have that opportunity but the other side is you may not.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

I know Dale, and many times I thought about what the heck dictator have I been in my prior life to deserve him

0 Kudos
MarilynH

((((((((((((((((((((Huge caring, loving cyber hug from me to you sweet Daniela))))))))))))))))))))

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thank you dear Marilyn!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I think I must have tortured puppies and kittens in a previous life to deserve all of the health issues I have endured over the past five years!!!

Perhaps we were in an alternate universe behaving badly together???

😉

(but we just keep smiling, don't we - and that is a GOOD thing!)

0 Kudos
elvan

YoungAtHeart‌ I just used that image that you expressed I must have done in a past life. Hahahaha.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

elvan, I THOUGHT that was you I saw in our alternate universe!!!

0 Kudos
elvan

LOL, LOL, LOL...I sure have been "punished" but if I really did that, it would NEVER be enough.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

elvan THAT's what I'm afraid of!

0 Kudos

Trust me.  Swiveling bar stools are very difficult.  Mine are always more like logs than bars and I could never get the hang of the swivel.  Fortunately, the lab never complains.

0 Kudos