cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Call me crazy

I only have one profile on this site.  I am not Violet_Quit‌.  Her name is Violet.  I have never posted under anyone else's name or profile.  As far as I know, you cannot do that on here.  Is anyone else having this problem on here?

0 Kudos
35 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I agree Yep you cray cray.  lol

0 Kudos

It seems like polygamy to me - if it's hard enough to make a good marriage with one person how can you maintain multiples??? I don't see any reason to wear oneself out with the effort! One is enough!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree with you Thomas3.20.2010

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
JustSharon

I've been referred to POPS once. I just thought it was funny. Every time I clicked on my message directed at me, popos site popped up, gp figure.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Where was that?

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
KMC56

This is site is becoming absolutely absurd!!!  Now our time is spent dealing with Loris dual personalities  ( sorry Lori, ya  know I luv ya)!!!

In the meantime, I'm actually going crazy, 56 hours with my mom....no way in hell was I coming here for a life line....but hey, have really managed and successfully stayed smoke free with the help of my friends with a pulse, and creating a week worth of meals for her and her caretakers....real problems and situations people!!

Kathy

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like there is some confusion here that needs to get ironed out. Let's not make assumptions about what did or didn't happen.  I just need to see the information that  led to someone thinking that crazymama_Lori‌ has two accounts.  She deserves the benefit of the doubt at this point.  I'm sure it can all be explained.  

Send screenshots with explanation to communityadmin@becomeanex.org

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

YES This happened to me.... I was told i was Lori and i was very upset because she kept telling me i was Lori i wasn't Violet

0 Kudos

Here we go, Mark‌.  This may have been when it all started

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

i am not LORI I'm Violet 

0 Kudos