cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Call me crazy

I only have one profile on this site.  I am not Violet_Quit‌.  Her name is Violet.  I have never posted under anyone else's name or profile.  As far as I know, you cannot do that on here.  Is anyone else having this problem on here?

0 Kudos
35 Replies

I'm just shaking my damn head over here

0 Kudos

you asked.  🙂

Mark may be off today, I don't know, but, there's nothing any of us here can do to fix a technical problem.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

What technical problem?

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

On the old platform, when someone was deactivated, there were posts on other peoples boards, etc., from people who had not sent them or posted. It got frantic a few times. I was guessing it might be the same type of technical problem.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Those accounts weren't being disabled.  They were somehow partially deleted. Though there wasn't an option to do it.

The message was there on the message board but there wasn't an author so the system picked whomever was logged in and looking at the post as the author.  Yes it was odd but the accounts weren't linked.  

That issue is unrelated.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

well thanks for splaining that.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Surely this can't be possible, hopefully Mark will check in Lori and get to the bottom of this! 

0 Kudos
elvan

I had no idea that anyone COULD create another account.  Why do you think it is Lostbutcandoit whose account is connected to yours?  Never mind, it is way over my head.  I KNOW there is only ONE CRAZY MAMA on this site!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Elvan

There is nothing preventing people from having more that one account. It's quite common to have multiple email addresses these days. Hopefully people on My have one account in here.  Having multiple would be deceptive. 

How is it believed Violet_Quit is connected to crazymama_Lori‌?  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

That connection between Violet_Quit‌ and crazymama_Lori‌ was in her Lori's post...that was the only reason I connected them.

0 Kudos