cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

eddieg121

CRAVINGS AND URGES! MENTAL AND PHYSICAL!

Talk about your cravings and urges, What triggered them. How you handled them mentally and physically.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
eddieg121

eddieg121

Friends

Friends of

DAY 99 POUND FOR POUND!

June 9, 2010 by eddieg121   Comments (0)

As I continue my journey I have made a few stops along the way,  I stopped to pick up a few pounds here and there. It was not a big surprise, I try to eat right and chew SUGARLESS GUM, And SUGARLESS candies.  That's all well and good but I also picked up a few lessons along the way.  I found that I was eating late at night, after eleven O'Clock. and then go back to bed. Sometimes I will get up at two or three in the morning, and make a sandwich.  This was some of the sametimes I would get up and smoke. Lesson I learned was to drink a glass of cold water before I went to bed,. Here's what's funny I don't be hungry, This nicotine addiction is so poewrful, It plays on the mind. I've traded food for cigarettes. So now I know where I am headed on the next leg of my journey.  More exercise, More water, eat in moderation, This will take a lot of work. But It will be DONE!  I charted all of my behaviors and this was my conclusion.  Smoking through eating will eventually happend. It's not what I eat, But How much!   GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.

0 Kudos
eddieg121

eddieg121

Friends

Friends of

DAY 254 THE VISIT...

November 11, 2010 by eddieg121   Comments (0)

Today was another first for me.  Today I went to the doctor, and everything went well. I had a prostate exam which I get once a year, It's a visit that I wish on no man, But A necessary visit.  I got the results and they were good.  In previous years my doctor always tell me the same thing your'e in good health you need to stop smoking. I always said ok I will. So today he did'nt mention anything about my smoking, and that left me in shock! So I told him that I had QUIT and he was so excited!  And then he said the only reason he did not say anything is because I usually smell like I had just smoked, Which I did everytime I went to his office I would light up before I went in. And today I did'nt smell of smoke. I feel good. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH ANOTHER SMOKE FREE DAY.

0 Kudos