cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

avian3

CONGRATS ON 8 YEARS, MARCIEM

Weddings Engagements Glitter Graphics, Comments, GIFs, Memes and Greetings  for Facebook or Twitter

I would like to congratulate you for 8 years smoke free!

Although it has been a year full of stress, sadness and frustration, we must not forget how we achieved such a goal by remaining smoke free.

I hope you do something special today like I don't know what since we can't go out to dinner without suiting up in a hazmat suit. 

Thank you for your friendship over all these years.  Love ya!

32 Replies
WhispersQSMB

Congrats on 8 years marciem‌..

I went to my search bar and typed in" quit smoking message forum" and found QSMB. You and Avian were supporting all the people. Thank you as you played a part in my quit.

I hope you celebrate today. Have a great day

Greg

marciem

Thank you, Greg!!  

And YOU, my friend, have been paying it forward ever since... well done!!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg

marciem

Thank you very much, Jackie!

0 Kudos
elvan

marciem‌ CONGRATULATIONS on 8 years, that is awesome! 

Ellen

marciem

Thank you Ellen... and thank you for being one of the many pillars that have held up EX which allowed me to have a safe and welcoming place to land when my old site went ka-BOOM! 

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats on 8 years marciem‌ !! 

green1611

Marvellous ...Eight Years...Smoke Free

Big congratulations !

KTQeeyore

Congrats on 8 years of freedom my friend! Your friendship has been such a plus in my life!

Just typing this message has brought a smile to my face!

Luv ya Marcie,

your friend Eeyore

tenor.gif

marciem

Great to see you here,  KTQeeyore Steve!  I miss you tons!!  YOU are one of my many benefits of quitting smoking...without quitting I wouldn't have met you and without you quitting would have been less do-able!