Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Branched: Chicago/Milwaukee Members

In response to: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/94197-re-back-home?commentID=94197#comment-93403 

Maybe we can get a regional get together in Chicago for Illinois Quitters, Wisconsin Quitters and Indiana Quitters.  SarahP‌,  indingrl‌  jacks1125 and rosycowgirl can come.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
32 Replies
Pops

I lived in Arlington Heights for about a year and a half with my brother....Fun times for sure!!!! I so miss the giuardia salad (spelling is wrong I'm sure....)giuenerra? I know you know what I mean though....I just love it...I load it on everything!!!! Salad, sandwiches, pizza, potato chips, pasta....you name it...it goes good with it.... lol

Pops 381 

0 Kudos
ChangoGrande

Pops‌  Spent the first 5 years of my life in Arlington Heights.

Eric

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Natalia79‌ is from the #chicago‌ area as well.

The list grows.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Roller831

Hi!  I live in the #chicago area!  Northwest suburbs and work in the Northern suburbs.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

roller831

Oh awesome!  The list keeps growing!  Sounds like a meet-up is definitely in the future!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Diannnnn

Hey Gang! I'm in the southwest suburbs, so I am in! I think it would be very cool.

Dian

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Diannnnn wrote:

Hey Gang! I'm in the southwest suburbs, so I am in! I think it would be very cool.

Dian

That's awesome! Glad to see the numbers growing!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

RANDAC1 joins us from Chicago as well! Welcome!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I was thinking of planning an Architectural Boat tour downtown Chicago on a Saturday or a Sunday this summer.  Maybe get dinner or lunch somewhere as well. Would anyone be interested in that? Please let others know if you know they're in the #chicago‌ area.

Looks like the following people might be within driving distance:

epchicago‌, BballRobRANDAC1BB-COCKTAILS-2Tammyzhereroller831rosycowgirljacks1125kristen-9.7.15indingrlHuck3ajzNatalia79ChangoGrandeDiannnnnGeorgebeloitlisanicole750tanyamims33gregp136shashortcrazymama_Loribacardigirl

EX Community Admin Team

That sounds like fun Mark

0 Kudos