Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Branched: Chicago/Milwaukee Members

In response to: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/94197-re-back-home?commentID=94197#comment-93403 

Maybe we can get a regional get together in Chicago for Illinois Quitters, Wisconsin Quitters and Indiana Quitters.  SarahP‌,  indingrl‌  jacks1125 and rosycowgirl can come.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
32 Replies
Roller831

Sounds great!  I'd be in!

indingrl

Yes WE would love to join you Mark and everyone who joins this new adventure fun in recovery is so good! Thanks for thinking of inviting me I do appreciate you Mark.

0 Kudos
Tammyzhere

sounds good 

0 Kudos
shashort

Sounds good to me too Mark Count me in!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to hear all the positive responses!  jeanbean213‌ seems to be the newest to join the area!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
jeanbean213

Still getting acclimated to this site.  Thanks for including me.  I welcome any tips, tricks, or advice   This isn't my first rodeo but I know for sure that even making it a few years out without cigarettes doesn't guarantee you are safe from the demons! That's the lesson I learned from my last quit of 2 1/2 years.  It's day 3 and I'm doing better because I learned from the last quit that I can do this.  

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

jeanbean213‌ Keep connected to the site. The support offered here is amazing. If you're here (on your phone, computer or tablet) then you're not smoking.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

I ran into another fellow Illinois resident....jtheo‌.

Another Chicago resident... Losgunna‌ 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

kristen-9.7.15‌ Thanks! I'm looking to see in September what our options might be to get together. August is already booked for me. 

Welcome jtheo‌ and Losgunna‌!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos