cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jim_taddeo

Book Lovers

Leechdoms, Wortcunning, and Starcraft of Early England: A Collection of Documents, For the most part never before printed, Illustrating the History of ... in this Country before the Norman Conquest (Hardcover)
  If you ever see this one laying on the table at a yard-sale or Flea Market GRAB IT! 🙂
  Also Old Norse texts, Old English texts, Old Icelandic, Old Norse, Old English, lexicons, dictionaries, prose and Skaldic poetry, The Saga's are of great interest also along with texts of English, Icelandic, Norse and Germanic folk lore......... 🙂
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
72 Replies
arlene5

MmeRose, I love the JD Robb (Nora Roberts) in Death series I've read all of them! I also agree with you on Kellerman and Woods I've only read the Alex Delaware series of Kellermans but really liked all of them I also have read a couple of Woods and didn't really like them at all. Another series I've enjoyed is Sue Graftons Alphabet series very fun reads.
0 Kudos
mmerose

Maybe a discussion for each of the genres any of us enjoy?
0 Kudos
kellie_a

Sorry guys. I have been away too long. We've had an outbreak of computer viruses, so I've been prepping my machines and securing them here at work. On top of being at the hospital with my uncle.
  We could always start discussions up at the top. It would make it a little more focused, I presume. :]
0 Kudos
sandi8

I just bought the book Odd Hours by Dean Knootz i have read the first 3 and they are very good. They are Odd Thomas, Forever Odd , and Brother Odd.
0 Kudos
beth22

Focused would be good Kelli....anything that will help me focus. ha!
0 Kudos
kellie_a

You all have spoken, and I have listened. LOL!
  I have organized the group by genre above. Please use those lists above instead of posting here below.
  If you have questions &/or suggestions, there are places above to post them.

You guys make this group work! Thank you!
0 Kudos
sandi8

Kelli Now you can come over and organize my files My sis did it before and i fd it all up lol i am not organized at all
0 Kudos
sandi8

Oh and you forgot Horror
0 Kudos
kellie_a

LOL!
  I used to be so good at organizing, but now I don't have time. Or when I do have time, I don't have the energy! LOL!
  I will add Horror. Thanks!
0 Kudos
sandi8

yipee
0 Kudos