cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Bonfire??

Does the ex community have a nightly bonfire?? 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not nightly but a variety of people have hosted them. ShawnP‌ has done several in the past.

Check out Celebrations & Events | Bonfires  and Tags | Bonfires 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
ShawnP

I was thinking about having 1 for fall. But it got busy. I might try in December depending on my schedule.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WaynenMary

I would love to help out!!!  I host bonfires every other week over on the Q. Its a great place for newbies to celebrate their milestones, and for the elders to support and just plain fun.

ShawnP

If you would love to host it, that would be great also. I can help you

YoungAtHeart

Maybe a New Year's one the first week in January when the holiday bedlam has calmed a bit?

I can help, too - just don't ask me to keep track of numbers - I seem to be allergic to them.  I was in charge of the Maryland Charities campaign one year for a campus of 2200 faculty/staff, and had to enter and  tally donations in three categories (cash, check and payroll deduction);  the donations had to be tallied and submitted every week for about nine weeks.    My downfall was not having a machine with a tape to review, but I SWEAR there were times I must have tallied one sheet 20 times and gotten 20 different totals!  I vowed to not get near tallied numbers EVER again - and I haven't

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I can do the numbers if u want. I have a spreadsheet for that

It's good we have someone new to do. Big smile

WaynenMary

I love doing the numbers, it makes it so special the next day when you announce the totals

ShawnP

Go for it

YoungAtHeart