cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

manofsteele

Bonfire Friday - May 9th - In Memory of All Lung Cancer Victims - Please Join

Today is also Bonfire Friday where we throw all unsmoked cigarettes since our quit into a big bonfire at Quit Party Central. I along with several friends here do this in memory of all victims and especially for family or friends we have lost to lung cancer. Will you join us at the Quit Party Central today and burn all your unsmoked cigarettes?

I would like to dedicate my unsmoked cigarette offerings in memory of my friends Randell Rogers who died in 2004 and Jean (Moonbug) who recently died on April after battling COPD for many years.

If you need a Free Stats and Unsmoked Cigarette counter - http://dedicateddesigns.com/qk/

Hope to see you there !

Ray

I have been quit for 4 Years, 1 Month, 5 Days, 2 hours, 8 minutes and 35 seconds (1,496 days). I have saved $11,968.71 by not smoking 59,843 cigarettes. I have saved 6 Months, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 18 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 4/4/2004 12:00 AM

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bonfires have always been amazing events since I've been around. Wish there was a more inclusive way to involve those who vape and other forms of tobacco other than cigarettes. I'd love for it to involve and include all people here on EX. This event has a rich tradition here on the community.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos