Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

BecomeAnEX.org celebrates one year.

That’s right, its March 31st and we’re celebrating a year of live-online dedication to helping people re-learn life without cigarettes.

Chime in and tell the community how BecomeAnEX.orghttp://www.becomeanex.org/ has helped you, or your friends, get closer to becoming, and staying an EX.

Happy Anniversary BecomeAnEX!
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
26 Replies
godzila

Hey that is a great thing, It is really a great social work you are involved in.The caption relearn life without cigarettes is a good thing.

0 Kudos
kellie3

Happy Anniversary BecomeAnEx

My daughter told me about this site a year ago.

I am not sure if I could have been successful without this site and the people I have come to lean on here.

The thing that shows me how special this site is... Is that people who have a year or more behind them in their own quits, come back or stay around and help those new comers.

That really is the special part of this site. We all have different experiences and reasons for quitting. At any given time someone around here has gone through what a newly quitting member is and can speak to them from experience.
It's also nice to speak to someone ahead of you in your quit to find out "it really does get easier".

Anyway... Happy Anniversary Ex!!!
0 Kudos
debi8

Happy Anniversary Ex and thank you I have been quit for over a year now !!! I would have never been able to do it without this site.
0 Kudos
spunkie

0 Kudos

BecomeAnEX Live chat!

For those times you need help RIGHT NOW! lol.
0 Kudos
spunkie

This site is a life saver I quit using Chantix and they offer support for 1 year but you have to call to talk with someone. They do also send you e-mails daily for awhile which are very helpful .. but with this site you have contact with people going thru the same thing as you any time and tons of infomation that helps you want to keep your quit strong.. Thank God for who ever created this site.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
edith2

Photobucket
0 Kudos