cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dollarbill

Back at it Again..Day 1

I was smoke free for awhile, & i fell off again. I decided this morning 2 come back to becomeanex and do this thing all over again. I feel like a damn failure, but I refuse to give up. So here I am again, back at it again. I apologize to the friends I left hanging. I need the support again. This site was all i had & it was working for me. Figured it had been long enough that I could have one here and there........But...damn....I knew better. I'm out, will be checking in often, once again.......Day 1 for me. Good Luck 2 me.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
edith2

As long as I tell myself that I'm a failure, I will stay stuck in my problem. As soon as I tell myself that I can acheive my goal, get out of my pity pot and do the best I can, then the problem gets less sticky and I can break away from it with newfound confidence. The way I can get that confidence is the support of others and believing in myself. Or letting others believe in me until I believe in myself. Rose, I believe in you.
0 Kudos
dollarbill

Very inspiring and encouraging. Not much else to say after reading that.....actually make me think & see this thing on another level..........thanks....THIS IS MY REASON.
0 Kudos
dollarbill

Yep....i got it.
0 Kudos