cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?

I know I was.  I was tired of having those disgusting things in my hands.  I could no longer  stand the smell myself, never cared for it anyway. I was tired of burning my money.  I was tired of feeling stupid sucking on a cigarette.  How ridiculous is that.  Thank God I am free because I was tired of hiding.  I was tired of my teeth being yellow.  The ones that were left.  I was tired of being the only one in the group that smoked.  I was tired of rushing home to smoke.  I remember when it was time for my retirement I was contemplating on how wonderful it would be to smoke whenever I wanted to.  Well I retired and I smoked more.  Are you tired?  What are you going to do about it? Keep making EXcuses? Face the truth are you choosing death over life?  Slavery over freedom? Chained to the nicotine?  You can be free.  It is doable NOPE will keep you free.  Tired of doing the same thing over and over again.  Break the chain and become free. 

10 Replies
Mandolinrain

Awesome blog   , I was so sick and tired of going around the same old mountain. IF I would have chosen to do the same things I always did I would still be getting the same results.

Freedom from smokes is a huge blessing!