QUITING IN APRIL SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT QUITTING TIME IM IN
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
168 Replies
kokina2

I want to quit forever.

0 Kudos
johnny2

It is the April when my wife set to quit.

0 Kudos
moben2

Quit two years ago this month. You can quit. It is only as hard as you make it........

0 Kudos
lorri2

This is the date my friends.

0 Kudos
markubudes

April is my quit date! This April 2012! I hope I do this!

0 Kudos
rphub

Hi!  I've just discovered this site and I'm hoping it can help me quit on my quit date.. Wednesday, April 24th!  I need a quit-buddy, preferably a female in her 20's (like me).  If anyone is interested please email me at roxettehubbart@yahoo.com 

0 Kudos
Rxbecca1981

My story is the same as most. I was a smoker for 8 1/2 years. Decided that spending the money on cigarettes was stupid when my family is struggling so bad financially. Also we wanted to be a better role model for his children and live as long as possible to see their children 🙂 So my husband and I decided to quit. Together. Maybe not such a good idea? Yeah well it was WWIII for about two weeks, but it has gotten better. I have been smoke free for 36 days, my husband has 34 under his belt. I am super proud of us and proud of you too, if you are at any point in your quitting journey. That first couple weeks was hell for me and my husband. We still have cravings now and then, but we are committed to this quit. We really don't want to go through that first part of the quit again!

What is your story? 

Why did you decide to quit for good?

-Becky

0 Kudos
legger

becky, good for you and your husband!!!!!! be as kind as possible to each other during this difficult time!!!!! I bet the children won't smoke now that you've quit. it"s 36 days for me,too. i've done this so many times and i never want to do it again!!!!

good luck ,legger

0 Kudos
SarahP

Hi everyone -- welcome to the site!  Please feel free to join the main community by clicking on the "Blogs" tab, next to the "Groups" tab at the top of this page. This is where most of the community hangs out, and you will find much more active dialog there about quitting. We have new quitters such as yourselves, experienced quitters, and everyone in between. If you haven’t already done so, please write a blog there introducing yourself and telling us your story! 

0 Kudos