cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

gina19

April 7 - Motivated to Quit

I am starting with the Nicotine Patch on the morning of April 7th. I am finally ready to quit and feel that this time will be more successful than in the past because health is a priority for me now. (little aches hurt more than they did in my 20's).

Good luck to all other April Quitters.

Gina
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
doris2

Hello quit yesterday with my husband, also using pathes and gum
0 Kudos
evan_odum

Quitting today 4/7/2008. A monumental day in the history of my life. A new chapter begins in my life and yours as well.
0 Kudos
doris2

Yes it is a day and half for me, not as bad as I thought so far! Doing it for more than 30 years, have to relearn habits now, that's the hardest thing. Good Luck to you!
0 Kudos
doris2

Good Luck Paula, this is my third day and not too bad, so hang in there. Also on the patches and gum, which is really helping, but would like to get off of that too in a week or two, we will see! One day at a time!
0 Kudos
doris2

Well good luck to you too!
0 Kudos
paula12

I quit today too; also on the patch. Saw the ad for this site over the weekend and decided to check it out. I've tried to quit before. . . have stopped for days at a time, really want to be done with smoking. Health is also an issue; I get out of breath and feel myself slowing down. Spring is coming and I don't want to be huffing and puffing as i try to enjoy the weather and outdoor activities. I'm approaching my first 24 hours. I'll check in tomorrow
0 Kudos