cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Anyone here have vertigo symptoms..Then Stroke!

Did you or anyone you know have symptoms of  vertigo like symptoms for days or weeks?  
Just asking about personal experiences of vertigo effects for days/weeks Before" any kind of stroke in your life? Or someone you know.

Thank You
Many Blessings

KimsSignature.gif

13 Replies
Tabbiekat

I had vertigo like symptoms that lasted 2-3 months. Initially my doctor and I attributed it to the three weeks I was driving truck for the first time, the vertigo stared during the 3rd week out through out Texas, California, Wyoming and a bunches of places in between. The doctor and my husband both thought it was the altitude changes that did me in. It was not until 10 years later I could attribute it to my multiple sclerosis. Scary stuff no matter what. Hope they can find answers/solutions soon.

anaussiemom

I will be getting a second opinion on the 9th.  So excited, to get in this soon.  Phew Thank You God.

Christine13

Hope all goes well Kim.  I'm glad you have some top Dr.'s taking care of you.  An old time friend of mine had vertigo too and it always seemed to come before a stroke, but at times she would have it and she would be fine.  I've had vertigo at times in my life and have done the eplly procedure for it you can google it, it worked for me, and is very easy to do.  Glad you got in soon with your new doctor.

elvan

DO keep us posted and, in the meantime, I will be saying prayers for your friend.

Ellen