cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Diannnnn

Any Last Minute Tips?

I will be smoking my LAST cigarette soon! My plan is to put on a patch before I go to bed to help with the just woke up up, need a smoke to think craving. I didn't have a problem with sleeping with one a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully this will still be true.

I have a bag of carrots, broccoli and celery to take with me on the airplane, gum and throat drops, and some of those mini nicotine lozenges in my purse. Medical tape and patches in with my meds and I'm taking my big cool gear water cup with me. 

I cannot believe how happy and excited I am! I thought I would be more scared, but you all have helped me see that there is nothing to fear. This is the absolute best thing I can do for me and everyone around me.

Time to join the ranks of EX and non smokers!

Dian

Tags (1)
19 Replies
Legend

I agree with all above me here. I would just say keep telling yourself you can do this even if your head tells you to smoke keep telling yourself over and over you can do this.  Positive talk goes a long way and if you still are having a hard time with all that you are trying to do then please get to this site and blog what is going on in your head to get some backup. Have a good quit kit with you at all times and having a copy of a blog or two that has helped you would be good. I hope all goes well for you. 

Don't eat the grey brocoli

Diannnnn

Ooo, didn't have that one notated, thank you.

(I can never find the eyeroll emojii dagnabit!)

0 Kudos
Giulia

Image result for eye roll emoji

Diannnnn

Perfect!!

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

OK. Thanks for sharing  about your approaching quit date and plan. Keep it one day at a time, stay close to Ex. Yes you can do this!

elvan

One more thing...KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOUR FACE!

Diannnnn

Thanks everyone. No smokes today and getting ready to hit the sack. All in all I am happy with the first day of my new smoke free life! 

Youse guys Rock!

shashort

Congratulations on day won!! Woohoo!! Enjoy your vacation and remember no matter what don't give into nico dude. Keep telling yourself you CAN do this.

JACKIE1-25-15

By any means necessary

NOPE no matter what will keep you free. 

Image result for standing on your head

Welcome FREEDOM