cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cazmataz

Another reason to quit!!

I posted this on my blog but I thought this might be a better so more people could read it. It is a comment left on my page from a friend named Michelle. In the comment is a very powerful message to those who are struggling to quit or to stay quit. It is basically for anyone who has ever touched a cigarette:: So here is her comment - I believe she is only in her mid 30's:

aaaawwww thank you for thinking about me hun, i'm hanging in there, well trying to, i'm having one of my bad breathing days, and the breathing treatments arent helping much, i have a feeling i am going to end up going to the hospital, i hope not, everythime i go i am always there for a week or longer and on breathing machines all kinds of meds and shots, , i dont want anyone else to go through what i am going through, i wish ciggarettes never came in to this world, look what it is doing to people, dont the people who make them even care? it is killing me, and has caused other deaths, please whoever all reads this PLEASE think twice before you light up that ciggarette, if you only knew the things i go through, and only having 20% of your lungs being any good, and what i do have isnt in the best of shape, thank you for being my friend
0 Kudos
3 Replies
SaraSmile

Thanks for the reminder!

My prayers go out to your friend, Cindy, please tell her that.
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
edith2

Wow, that's a great message! Thank you so much for sharing that!
0 Kudos
Ida

Thank you for sharing, my fight to quit just got stronger. Your in my prays.
0 Kudos