cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

elvan

Another night in the bag...

Bijou and I are both tired.  I have NEVER seen her sit like this and I had to run into the other room to get my phone to take a picture, thought it might make you laugh or smile as much as it did me.  Sleepy time, got off work early but back pain has been never ending.  If anyone is missing a corkscrew that was dipped in acid, I think it's sticking out of my back, I would appreciate it if you would take it out.  Going to watch some of the Oscars and likely fall asleep long before the end.  Go to sleep smiling, no matter what...

IMG_0344.JPGIMG_0345.JPG

15 Replies
TerrieQuit

That's pretty cool, Ellen I have never seen a cat sit like that! Thanks for sharing! I'm so sorry you hurt so much! Try to get some rest!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Is that a contented cat or what (:

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Great picture Ellen  

0 Kudos
elvan

Hope everyone smiled over that pic...I sure did.  Thanks for all of the good night wishes, I am going to have a very, very relaxing day.  I will be the cat today but not in THAT position.   

0 Kudos
Strudel

What a silly cat! Love the picture Ellen! 

I hope your back is feeling better today. You know my prayers continue. 

Take care Ellen! 

0 Kudos
elvan

I actually slept most of today and just being off my feet gave my back a much needed rest.  It's not as bad tonight.  Thanks for the prayers.  Yes, she might be the silliest cat ever.  She's a sweetheart.  I don't think she purrs, if she does, it's really soft.  She sleeps on a reusable grocery bag on my bed.  No matter what else I put there, she wants her bag.