cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

shashort

Another hurdle down

Hi everyone, it’s me again!  I am here with another successful surgery completed at least that is what the Doctors say.  They detached my left hand from my belly. SO YAY!  I AM SO HAPPY MY HAND IS FREE AND I CAN MOVE IT.  For the most part they seem pleased how well the graph turned out.  They are watching one corner that looks a little purple.  The doctor say I am getting close to going home, hmmm would be nice to go home tomorrow.  I so miss my fur babies and my bed, alright my hubby and daughter too.   The sad part was when I seen my hand for the first time was really hard. I know I will adjust.  Trying to get in here more and especially getting home will help make me feel better.  Thank you all for sticking with me and showing all your love and support through all this crazy madness of my accident and long hospital stay.  I have missed all of you.  Hopefully be back soon.  Hugs to all of you. 

17 Replies
Mortalzeus

So great to hear the success of the surgery and that you are back!  I do hope you get to go home soon  Thanks again for sharing!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Oh Sharon, glad you are doing well.

Prayers for continued healing.

Love and Hugs

Mags

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good to hear from you Sharon, and so happy for the good recovery!  Hopefully you'll get to go home soon, healing thoughts rushing your way!

Be well, hugs!

Daniela

0 Kudos

Hugs and Prayers!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Seeing your hand for the first must have been.... ooofgh....  just... none of us can actually fathom that.  I've often envied spiders and efts for being able to regrow lost limbs.  More simple creatures they are,  but they know things we don't, for sure.  

I know how good your own bed will feel.  Something to definitely look forward to!  May it happen SOOOOOON!  ♥

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Image result for roses

Sending this with love and praying for a fast recovery.  Stay Strong. 

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Prayers surely get answered! So thankful your hand did so well this surgery! You are homeward bound my lady, I'm so happy for you. 

0 Kudos
c2q

YEAH!

It's so great to see you again. Let me buy you a piece of pie at the EX Cafe. Come and see us! You can find us in the discussions on the "conversations" tab. Sure is nice to see you getting on.

0 Kudos