cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pawr

Anniversary

You're great!! Yesterday I celebrated my first anniversary with my dog and you.  I'm just going to point out that, while everyone I mentioned it to was happy about it,  no one but me really knew.  This is something I did for myself and I am happy that I am one year free of smoking.  I am pretty proud of myself and I hope you are proud of yourself too. Quitting is unfortunately not much fun.  I'll probably always get tempted to have "just one" but I count each time I resist as a small victory. I thank God for his help and I thank many folks here for their time and support. I honestly hope that I can help someone else meet the challenge of being successful and freeing themselves from the nasty addiction we all share.

Tags (1)
15 Replies
Giulia

Thanks for letting me know!  Just added you.  /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=c622e13d-1e84-42b9-b...‌  (You might want to change that Dec. 4th quit date on your page to reflect that.)  

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS on your FIRST year, may there be many, many more to come!

Ellen

0 Kudos

Congratulations!!

0 Kudos
beazel

Congratulations on 1 YEAR!!!!! 

Image result for 1st year anniversary smoking

0 Kudos
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.png Pawr On 1 Year of Freedom....I just celebrated mine too...and you are so right, no one truly knows except those who quit smoking what we really go through to get to that year...Enjoy and celebrate your Freedom ~ Colleen 367 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on your one year anniversary.  Glad you let us know so we could celebrate with you.

Image result for congratulations word pic moving

Barb

0 Kudos