cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bewyrd

Ani Difranco Lovers

In my musical pantheon it is hard to get above Ani. I believe that there is an ani lyric appropriaste for EVERY experience/situation.  🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
bewyrd

I am not a pretty girl, that is not what i do. I ain't no damsel in distress and i don't need to be rescued. so put me down punk...wouldn't you prefer a maiden fair, isn't there a kitten stuck up a tree somewhere?

0 Kudos

Excellent 🙂 Sometimes... when my head/ the world outside gets to loud... I just put Ani (vs a "Marshmellow in each ear and a bucket over my head" LOL-tell which Ani song is this from?)- in both ears and go forth traveling the world, mostly nature bound in all it's beauty and I feel better, and not so wrong anymore, and not so alone.

0 Kudos
kim29

I'm in love with this group!

0 Kudos

*ATRUSTEDSERVANT KNODS AND SMILES AT KIM, QUIETLY, BUT KNOWINGLY*

0 Kudos
inga-binga

I want to marry Ani:)

0 Kudos

LOL. Meeee toooo! I LOOOOVE Her!

0 Kudos

*Awkwardly-- ATRUSTEDSERVANT stutters a bit, kicks at the ground shyly and asks*

"Um... well ladies... what you think? Should we... uh... um... pick a topic and just go with it... er... um... wait til' we get some more people?"

0 Kudos
i-think-i-can

so..are all of you trying to quit?

0 Kudos

Well-- I had my last cig december 22 at 10:39 in the morning. I'm just taking this one day at a time, but I am really fed up with smoking. I don't want to smoke anymore and my sig other and I have both made an "active desission" to quit" and have not picked back up since-- despite the urges. It has been tough though, and I def do not judge anyone still smoking.

0 Kudos