cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ash106844010

Almost a month

It’s been almost 30 days for me and it feels great, I haven’t felt this good in awhile. My mom wanted me to quit back in 2015 before she passed and it was really hard then but now I have done it and I know she would be proud of me. I also have more money for other things that I didn’t before cuz I had to have those cigarettes. Im taking it 1 day at a time but I know this time I have this and I’m not going back. 

Labels (1)
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on almost 30 days! For sure your mom would be proud of you and so glad that you're able to save your $ for other things that are important to you. Huge kudos!

- Sarah, The EX Community Admin Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@ash106844010 Super congrats on (almost) 30 days of success.  That's a fabulous achievement that you should be very proud of. Be sure you do something to celebrate.  Rewarding behavioral changes plays a big role in reinforcing change.

Have you read about No Man's Land?  It's not something everyone experiences, but it pays to be vigilant.

No Mans Land Days 30 to 130 (approximate) - EX Community

Glad you stopped by with an update.  Keep us posted!

Barb

0 Kudos
McMoney

I'm happy for you @ash106844010! Good job!! Your mom would be proud, no doubt. 🤗

0 Kudos
biscuit9

Congratulations.  30 days is outstanding!!  Stay vigilant and your mama smiles.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Here's a bit of information about the next stage in your journey:

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Best-of-EX/No-Mans-Land-Days-30-to-130-approximate/m-p/2031016...

Congratulations on (almost) 30 days!

Nancy

0 Kudos