cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Almost Threw Quit Away¡!!!!!!!!!

Ltop returned from Dell.  Plenty of problems came with......Condensed version with tiny tablet.   Phone calls and Several hours later and 3 techs and a Supervisor later.......Ltop still doesn't work but a call will be Mon .or Tues for Tech appt to my place. Next week we have

to start taking care of stuff to head north .  My BP was  sky high when done dealing broken English .    General run around .   I really wanted to smoke after seeing my BP and horrible headache.  I didn't but the nonstop crap has gotta Stop!!!!! I'M fighting so hard.....Tonight I had rare soc ial p!ans and didn't get there either.    I am so 

angry I could spit tacks.  A martini, assorted cheeses and crackers.....stuffing my face!!!!!! If I went to party now. I'd tie one on!!!!!

0 Kudos
20 Replies
indingrl

CONGRATS PRAIRIE ON CHOOSING TO STAYING QUIT NO MATTER WHAT! You are doing great handling YOUR life on lifes terms without USING YOUR DRUG OF CHOICE NICOTINE! You my beloved sister in RECOVERY FROM NICOTINE are a good example of dealing with WHATEVER comes up the best you can with experiencing YOUR NEW NICOTINE FREE LIFESTYLE ONE DAY AT A TIME WITH EACH THING PROBLEM SITUATION PERSON CIRCUMSTANCE and not only LIVING it with NEW CHOICES TO DEAL with it but PASSING THE TEST OF LIFE ON LIFES TERMS! You did it YAHOOOOO for YOU PRARIE! Be proud YOU ARE A MIRACLE to ME...for being responsible for your mental and emotional well being and taking SELF-CONTROL and having SELF-RESTRAINT TO DEAL with YOUR LIFE PROBLEMS and when ALL said done to share your celebrating with US by sharing HOW you STAYED NICOTINE FREE by your OWN FREE WILL CHOICE TO WALK YOUR TALK OF RECOVERY FROM NICOTINE! YOU ARE A WALKING MIRACLE TO ME.... you Prairie CHOSE a healthier way by eating cheescake and NOT USING NICOTINE to celebrate!!!! YOU Prairie did NOT CHOOSE your OLD using way! HOORAY FOR GOD BLESSING YOU PRAIRIE in MY Lord Jesus name amen Thank you for helping ME to believe I too will have self-control & self-restraint to CHOOSE WISELY TO LIVE NOT MY  OLD using nicotine ways but MY NEW HOPE CHOICE by your NEW LIVING EXAMPLE by this blog to keep on keeping on to love MYSELF just like YOU PRAIRIE CHOSE TO LOVE YOURSELF FIRST and others. A gentle hug for you and a HUGE YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DID IT and please take what HELPS and let go of the rest to be HELPFUL is MY only aim thank you