cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

After 10 Years Without Smoking I Slipped

and then I slid, and then I slipped again.

[video]

Funny-April-Fools-Day-Photos.jpg

What happened to the ability to embed a video in a discussion?

There comes a time where continual site changes are UNPRODUCTIVE.

21 Replies
vanlil

YOU GOT ME!!!!!

Phew

Lillian

0 Kudos
elvan

You are baaaaaad!

0 Kudos
LanaKay

OMG! I believed you. I forgot about April 1st. lol

0 Kudos
Giulia

You can embed a video in a discussion - I just did.  How were you attempting to embed it that it didn't work?

(I read the title - then saw who wrote it - no doubt in MY mind that it was anything but a joke.  But I wanted to see the video that wasn't there.  lol)  

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

If you click on the blue text that reads "extreme icy road footage....." it will take you to the video. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Jennifer-Quit   I thought he was speaking of how to embed a video.  Also, on my computer the youtube link comes out in RED not blue.  But thanks for the tip.  I didn't notice it was a youtube video when I first glanced at it.

0 Kudos

It's red on my computer too. I don't think there is a way to embed a video on a blog, only in a discussion but sometimes the video symbol is not there.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I agree Dale - cannot embed on a blog - or at least I cannot - lol  On the discussion posts - I believe it depends on how you go about starting it - using the pen the option is not there to embed.  But by going to the home page and clicking on "share" , I have the option there to embed a video.  It is quirky why we do not have the same options every where but for some reason we do not. 

Giulia‌ - unless I am color blind - the link to Dale's video is blue - another quirky thing!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Must be a browser issue.  I just embeded a video on one of Dale's blogs.  And I clicked on the pen, selected Blog Post and can embed in a blog I create also.

Here's the video mentioned at the top.  

0 Kudos

Sometimes the video icon loads when I write a discussion and sometimes it doesn't. I always go from the pencil when I create a discussion. As you can see, they removed the video from youtube but I was able to put another in by downloading then, uploading from my computer so it's now on this server.

0 Kudos