cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jv_

Abraham-Hicks

For those familar or not, here is a quote from Abraham-Hicks, thoughts anyone?

Source never wields vengeance or offers punishment, for Source understands you are valuable; you are worthy; you are blessed. Source understands that you never get it done and you cannot get it wrong, and that even when you stand in a place that currently feels wrong, ultimately you will return to what feels right. You can return now to what feels right with an adjustment of your thought process and an adjustment of your vibration and a changing of your point of attraction and a finally letting in of the Well-Being that is flowing to you always.

Excerpted from the workshop in North Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, March 6th, 2004

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jv_

just to get it started, when i first joined a book group that was advertised as a conversations with God book reading, it turned out that was a long time ago n they had moved onto A-Hicks, so i stuck around, newly sober n needing to belong to something other then a barroom softball team or something like that, i stayed, well then someone gave me one of there cassettes n the book took on a whole new meaning...at that time we were reading, The Law of attraction, now reading The Astonishing Power of Emotions...

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

http://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks
0 Kudos
grace3

The art of allowing...it is the conscious gentle guilding of your thoughts in the general direction of the things that you desire. I take it that our minds then sends these message to our bodies as signals or commands, an adjustment of our thought process which brings our own positive thoughts and images...that to me is the letting in of the Well-Being..

I would like to read the astonishing power of emotions also.
0 Kudos
okrafeet

Jerry and Esther,

Exactly what I needed to read this morning. I woke up immediately letting myself get in the way - everywhere I turned, there I was blah blah blah. So guided to this wonderful read - thankyou.

Jamie
0 Kudos